A Yoga Holiday at Fusion Yoga, Rishikesh, will refresh not just your mind, but your body and soul. Incorporating yoga and meditation into your holiday will allow you to nurture your inner self while you explore tranquil Rishikesh and the surrounding Himalayan foothills.
We had the most wonderful experience of a yoga holiday with Fusion Yoga India, in Rishikesh. This place is designed very beautifully, creating the perfect ambience to relax, unwind and learn yoga. We wanted a holiday to explore Rishikesh as well as be part of Yoga Classes. The team at Fusion Yoga India customized the classes to help us with that. All in all, our yoga holiday turned out to be a very unique one filled with so many beautiful memories and we will definitely consider coming back again.
About the Program
During your holiday, you will get a chance to practice Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Aerial, Yin, Acro and Kundalini styles of yoga (whichever is scheduled at the time) as well as meditation, yoga discussions and bhajan.
Cost: $30 – $60 per night
My wife (70 years) and I (77 years) were a bit apprehensive about our joining the Relaxing Meditation and Yoga Holiday. However, after coming to Fusion Yoga, Rishikesh, we realized it was one of the best holidays, combining relaxation with beginner-level yoga and meditation. The accommodation, the food, the ambience and the personal touch by the entire team was heartwarming.
Areas of Focus
- Align and calm your mind, body and soul with a few basic postures.
- Control the flow of your breathing in accordance with yoga.
- Learn suryanamaskara (sun salutation) – a complete yoga series for the entire body and the mind.
- Get introduced to the 8 aspects of Ashtanga – yama, niyama, asanas, pranayama, pratyahara, dharana, dhyana and samadhi.
- Learn about the six defined sequences of Ashtanga yoga; each sequence must be fully mastered before moving on to the next.
- Enjoy a complete mind and body workout.
- Learn to practice a simple, soothing flow to benefit your body and health.
- Align your breathing with your mind and body. Intensify the mind-body connection to improve flexibility and overall strength.
- Take a journey into your inner world and connect with your inner self.
- Extremely beneficial for those with a frantic work-life schedule.
- Achieve challenging asanas like handstand, headstand, arm-balancing postures and enhanced back-bends.
- Reduce lower back pain, improve spinal and shoulder flexibility, release pressure on bones and muscles, develop core strength, enhance coordination and slow down ageing.
- Get careful guidance on proper form, support, stabilization and safety for each exercise.
- Change your perspective towards the world. Learn to practice stillness both on and off the mat and to pause between action and reaction.
- Work on the deeper levels of your body, heart and mind – the connective tissues of the ligaments, fascia, joints and bones and the energy channels of the meridians, nerves and blood system.
Unwind by practicing yoga in our spacious yoga shalas
Socialize with like-minded people and have meaningful conversations
Experience the wellness of Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Aerial, Yin, Acro and Kundalini Yoga
Learn to rest your mind and connect with your inner self through meditation
This is a typical day’s routine. It may vary.
Morning Asana Class
Evening Asana Class
Meditation / Kirtan / Ayurveda / Group discussion
All Our Holiday Packages Include:
I loved my yoga holiday from the first moment I arrived. They just made me feel so comfortable and at ease. The food was always amazing and healthy too, exactly what you need when doing a lot of physical activity. Moreover, the yoga classes were of a great level and I especially enjoyed the opportunity to experience something new like Aerial Yoga. Furthermore, the meditation classes inspired me so much – literally blew my mind!
Twin Sharing AC Room
Single AC Room with Valley View
Twin Sharing AC Room with Valley View
*Our one-way airport pickup is included in your course fee. Our shuttle service will be available to you on the first day of your course at 9:00 AM, 2:30 PM and 8:00 PM.
Please note: All rates are per person, per night.
Disclaimer: Package costs are subject to change without prior notice. Please check costs on the day that you plan to make your deposit and pay accordingly.