About the Yoga Teacher Training Course(s)
- Working as an independent teacher
- Setting up your own studio
- Working as an assistant teacher at a big organization
- Becoming part of a health and wellness/yoga retreat
- Writing for an international yoga/health magazine
- Working with 5-star hotels/beach resorts as a yoga professional
- Working at gyms and fitness centres
- Working at a school as a teacher
- Becoming part of an NGO/government organization/hospitals/corporates
It will be to your advantage if you do have some previous experience in yoga. It will instantly put you at ease. However, it isn’t mandatory. We will guide you at all levels, whether you are a beginner, at an intermediate level or a seasoned practitioner. The desire to learn is of prime importance.
Yes, we do provide a welcome kit equipped with a manual, 1 kriya set, 1 notepad and 1 pen. However, we suggest you carry additional notebooks and stationery for your personal use.
About Your Travel and Stay in India
We would advise you to carry your laptop for assignments and for summarising your day’s learnings. We offer 24-hour Wi-Fi free of cost. However, please note that the connection may not be as strong as what you are accustomed to.
We would advise you to carry clothes that you would be most comfortable in to allow you to practice yoga. Also, depending on the time of year you will be travelling, you may or may not require warm clothing. We would recommend that you check weather forecasts ahead of your travel dates.
Other than your personal items, including your clothes, toiletries, electronics and stationery, you can also carry a yoga mat if you prefer to use your own. However, you will be provided yoga mats at the school.